Krypton has built a completely new outlook for GUI-in comparison to the earlier Jarvis. This version comes with simplicity menus in mind. However, some of you may still be confused, such as navigating, accessing specific settings, in addition, installing addons on Krypton. It will be a pity to miss the possibility of installing best from Kodi addons like exodus.
What is exodus?
Exodus is one of the best add-ons for KODI players. There are some ways to install kodi on Android, you can install it from Google Play, or also using APK file from trusted website like apkmirror.com and androidapksbox.com. This third party service provides you with genre movies to watch online. The films serve in different qualities, from the medium and HD format. The streaming server is very reliable, upload fast so you can see the movies without suffering from the buffering.
Here is a step-by-step guide to installing Exodus on Kodi Krypton. In this session, we use Krypton for Windows 10 for the presentation. This habit has become problem because the user interface is the same for all devices, whether on your android, iOS, Mac or Linux. Before it, you can install kodi with the APK file, download kodi apk and then tap it to install on Android.
- Before we begin, make sure that you have Kodi display on Windowed mode and turn off the full screen mode by pressing kodi shortcut "\" (backslash) on your keyboard. With this, you can easily read the guide while you work Kodi.
- To navigate, use your mouse or left-right button. To select, click with the left mouse button or press the enter button.
- Head back to the previous tab, click "ESC"
If you just installed the latest version, here is how to install Exodus on Kodi Krypton
- Starting From Kodi Krypton. Here, select the setting by clicking on "GEAR" icon in the upper left
- Now select File Manager, and then double-click Add Source
- You will see a small window. Well, double-click <None>, type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/, then press OK
- Next, name of the data source. Name it as you would like here "Fusion" as an example, then click OK
- Now, go back to the home page and then select Add-ons. Now, click the add-ons installation icon in the upper left window
- Next, choose Install from zip file. Because it is your first time, you will see a pop-up message "For security, the installation of add-ons from unknown source is disabled". Click Setting, then tick "enable unknown source, then click YES for the message
- A warning will pop-up. Do not worry, the exodus is a reliable source (at least until now)
- From here, press "ESC" to return to ro previous tab, then select reinstall from zip file. You will see many sources available, including your local store, now search and select Fusion (the name you entered before). Click Kodi-repos, then select English. Scroll down and find a file called "repository.exodus-x.x.x.zip" click on it
- At this point, all you have to do is WAIT until a message is pop-up on the upper right window.
- Next, choose Install from the repository - Exodus repository - Video Addons - Exodus. Now click Install on the right bottom of the window
Wait for the download to complete (tick icon), this may take a while, depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
- From here on, the Exodus is already installed on your Kodi Krypton and ready for use. Now, go back to the Home page and then select Add-ons, you will see Exodus is on the list, click on it
You will see a list of the movies sorted, based on many different genre. Find the latest movies, TV shows, live TV channel and more according to your likes. At this point, you will be able to use Exodus itself.
- Done. Gladly watching
That's how to install Exodus on Kodi Krypton. Please follow the steps carefully to avoid any miss configuration. Hope this article is helpful to you.